When someone struggles with drug abuse, finding the right addiction treatment program can bring on many questions. Perhaps the most frequently asked by individuals looking for treatment has to do with cost. How much is drug rehab? The cost of your treatment is different for each treatment center. It also varies depending on what type of treatment you choose and the extent of the treatment over time. The good news is that no matter how much you can afford, there is an available treatment to help you overcome your addiction.
While drug rehab can be costly, money should never keep you from getting the help you need. Your recovery from drugs and alcohol is one of the most important things in your life. If you have questions about how much drug rehab in Northern IL, then read on.
Almost all insurance companies are required to cover substance abuse treatment and mental health treatment. If you have an insurance plan, your policy may cover some or all of your treatment up to a specific limit. Drug rehab insurance that may cover your addiction treatment include:
- State health insurance
- Private insurance
- Military insurance
Even if you do not have insurance, there are other ways that you can get financial help for alcohol or drug addiction treatment. Some treatment centers offer to finance your program so that you do not have to pay the bill all at once. Although debt is never favorable, getting your life back on track may be worth the monthly bills and the cost of drug rehab.
Here at Northern Illinois Recovery, we accept a wide range of insurance, including;
- Aetna Rehab Insurance
- BlueCross BlueShield Rehab Insurance
- Cigna Rehab Insurance
- Humana Rehab Insurance
- UnitedHealthcare Rehab Insurance
Reach out to our rehab admissions counselors at 855.786.1978 to learn more. We’re eager to answer your questions and address your concerns. No matter what your situation, we want to help you get the support you need.
Types of Addiction Treatment and Costs
Below is a breakdown of the estimated cost of drug and alcohol treatment. Keep in mind that this is just an estimate since every treatment center is different. However, if you or a loved one needs treatment, it’s a good idea to have a sense of the cost. Individuals can expect the following:
- Detox: Most treatment plans usually start with some type of detoxification. Most drug and alcohol detox programs only last a few days. The average cost is $1,000 to $1,500. The breakdown of these costs depends on what services you need.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Services: On average, inpatient rehab lasts 30 to 90 days. During inpatient rehab, you will stay at a facility and incur a wide range of costs. These costs could add up to $7,000 all the way to $70,000. Again, it depends on the extent and duration of your treatment.
- Outpatient Rehab: Since you will not be staying at a facility during your treatment, your costs will come down considerably. Most outpatient rehab treatment programs cost around $6,000. Some can be as high as $10,000.
- Medication-assisted treatment is often necessary if you are coming off an opioid-based drug or a long, intense addiction. The average cost for treatment is $4500. In addition, the cost may be ongoing if you stay on the treatment for a while.
How Much is Drug Rehab? Your Addiction Treatment is an Investment
Regardless of the cost, it is vital to get treatment for your addiction. Your life will be more productive, happier, and more fulfilled. To find out more about the options available to you, contact Northern Illinois Recovery Center today. Call us at 855.786.1978, or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a treatment specialist to learn more about free drug rehab and how much is drug rehab. We are here to help you overcome your addiction.